Jason Davis is a co-founder of Davis & Santos. Jason represents individuals, financial institutions, and other business entities in complex business litigation, fraud-related disputes, cross-border litigation, fiduciary litigation, and appellate litigation. He has represented clients in many diverse industries including banking, trucking and transportation, healthcare, food service, import-export, construction, and real estate. His practice also includes the representation of individuals and business entities in civil and criminal governmental investigations, white-collar criminal defense, crime victim advocacy, regulatory and administrative enforcement proceedings, and grand jury compliance.
Prior to founding Davis & Santos, Jason was an equity partner at two national law firms and a federal prosecutor. While at the Department of Justice, Jason trained other prosecutors in complex trial organization and advocacy skills, including the innovative use of trial technology.
Jason received numerous awards and recognition while at the Department of Justice including:
- • Prosecutor of the year for the State of Texas, 2001-2002
- • Annual Award for Profound Contribution to Law Enforcement, San Antonio Police Officers Association, 2001
- • James H. DeAtley Award for Exceptionally Complex, Difficult, or Significant Trial, 2001
- • Organized Crime Task Force Award for Most Significant Prosecution of the Year, 2002
- • Selected to instruct foreign prosecutors in case organization and advocacy skills through the Department of Justice OPDAT Program (Office of Overseas Prosecutorial Development, Assistance and Training)
Jason received his J.D., with honors, from The University of Texas School of Law in 1995, and his B.A. in Political Science, with honors, from Trinity University in 1992, where he was a Presidential Scholar.